The girls...Mary beth, Dale, Paige, Michele,Teresa R.,Lisa, Jennifer Butner, Teri and Tiffany, Jody, Beth, Merrill, Janie and Sharron



Merrill, Beth and Tiffany... Teresa, Janie, Lisa, Teri and me (a morbid thought, but we all and a few of the rest of us have all lost our daddies... we talked some on that)


Teri and Janie... Jennifer Butner, Jody and Mary Beth

Merrill, Beth and Tiffany... Teresa, Janie, Lisa, Teri and me (a morbid thought, but we all and a few of the rest of us have all lost our daddies... we talked some on that)
Teri and Janie... Jennifer Butner, Jody and Mary Beth
We were all so happy to see eachother on Friday night! We couldn't stop talking, something I am sure was a problem for us 20 years ago too! We read updates on friends who couldn't come and looked at A LOT of highschool pictures and, did I mention, TALK AND TALK! Thanks to all who came! We missed those of you who couldn't and We enjoyed preparing for this and pulling it all together and I feel that Janie and I were so fortunate because we got to talk to all of you that weren't able to show... it was fun catching up!
1 comments:
Wow...it's so amazing to see you all. You're GORGEOUS!
Damn - we age well. :)
Post a Comment