When an SBA girl walks down the street... she looks one hundred par from head to feet. She's got that style, that smile, that winning way, and just to look at her you'll recognize and say... now there's a girl I'd like to know... she's got that good ol' SBA pep and go, pep and go... to look at her is quite a treat, can't be beat...SBA-hey!
Here we go...
Twenty years ago we went our seperate ways and all became the beautiful and successful women that we are today. (Hey, I'm a mom... I like positive reinforcement and an uplifting outlook!) A few of us were able to get together this summer and celebrate the long 20 years! We really missed all of you that couldn't show up and hope to see you in 5 years! We did locate most and hope that through the wonder of networking, we can find the rest by the 25th! I will soon scan those photos and letters/updates that were mailed from those that couldn't come... sorry that it has taken me this long to get to this point! Those of you who didn't send updates or those that did come but want to pit in family photos or what you're up to, e-mail to me and I'll post! Thanks to Jody for helping me get this blog going and thanks to Janie for helping me coordinate the reunions! Thanks to all who helped bring drinks and food and of course thanks to all of you for a wonderful highschool experience and such special memories!
Welcome all of you fellow classmates of the 1988 class of SBA! This will hopefully keep us in touch and maybe bring a smile to our faces as we remember...
0 comments:
Post a Comment